What Kind Of Princess Am I Raising?

A couple weeks ago I was asked by another blogger to share an article about raising girls.  Honestly,  I don't think I have ever written a post or even taught on raising girls before, even though I share stories of my girls often in Bible study.   After praying about what I should write God impressed Psalm 45:13 on my heart.



As I was studying Psalm 45:13, the whole section between verses 6-17 stood out to me in a new light as a mom of girls.  As daughters of the King, we are truly princesses, not the princesses we have grown up watching on television, but a beautiful radiant daughter of the True King!  

Today, I am sharing 6 things that will help us parent our daughters of the King on Kaylene Yoder's website, with an article entitled "What Kind Of Princess Am I Raising?"

I pray that these verses will help you as they are helping me parent my girls.  
Much love,

Valerie





Comments

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information on your site here. I love this post because we can get some useful information from your blog. I expect more post from you guys.
    design a professional and eye catching TRIFOLD for your Real Estate Business

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Post, I learned a lot through it. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart is full of love and affection. Your hands are always caring.
    Check out these Love Quotes for wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really awesome, am so glad to read this informative article. Thanks For Sharing
    Embroidery Digitizing

    ReplyDelete
  6. The contents of this blog are always very interesting, educative and informative, I must commend you for the good work you are doing here while I urge you to keep it up. Thanks for sharing this wonderful article on digitizing embroidery.
    Dezinesol is the best graphic design company provided services like logo design , vector art, embroidery digitizing. Place your order today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your whole blog, Your work is really good and inseparable, Thanks for sharing. Thanks for the nice information. I am sure, I will tweet this to my twitter account. This will help a lot of users. picuku

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts