Printable April Calendars 2012

 

Spring has sprung and while I love Spring I am really looking forward to the things that I am allergic to be finished blooming!  Our poor Lexi also has horrible allergies.  Sad to say she gets it from her momma.  Her eyes have been red all week long.

When digital scrapbooking came out I was one that refused to try it.  Two months ago I got my first digital scrapbook kit and have started using them in my designs.  This first calendar uses some digital scrapbook embellishments.  I hope you enjoy these designs.

Each calendar is free for you to print and use however you would like.  These calendars are 8.5x11.

Calendar april 2012

Click To Print Calendar

 

 

Calendar April 2012 rainbow

Click To Print Calendar

 

Calendar April 2012 pink and grey

Click To Print Calendar

 

Blessings,

Valerie

Comments

  1. Thank your for your Calendar post.
    I am going to post this on my blog.
    Thanks Nick
    http://nicksposts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts