Thanksgiving Printables


I wanted to share a couple things that I made for Thanksgiving this week.  I am posting two Giving Thanks for You cards and one Thankful for You sheet.   The Thankful For You sheet can be printed off and used as plate toppers, card stuffers, or just hand outs to show people you are thankful for them.  I created these specifically for our school teachers.  Tomorrow I will put them in their boxes with a little treat just to let them know how much we appreciate them.   To print these just click on the link below the image to pull it up on your computer.









I hope that you have a very blessed Thanksgiving.  Hopefully life will not be too crazy for everyone this week.  Savor the moments and enjoy this holiday season they go by way too quickly. 

Blessings,

small signature

Comments

Popular Posts